An Open Forum for Enforcer RC Boat Owners and Fans
Wanted to see what some people thought to what I am doing with my team pro enforcer:
1. I have tried to adjust my propeller downward a bit to help on the rise of the bow in the water,
2. I have lowered my rudders a bit also, they aren't even with transom anymore to try to make the boat a bit more stable,
3. I will be putting a new prop on three blade 70 mm(as reccommended by Jun & Tony),
4. I am having some trouble on what I should do with the trim tabs and reccommended adjustments, is their a video on this???
5. I also read Tony advice on engine compression, is this anything I need to do or can I hire it done, changing rings and pistons?
6. I have also purchased a DuraTrax 5-Cell 6.0V 1600mAh NiMH Hump Rx U to replace the 4 double A batteries inside the boat. The unit operated fine by just plugging in the new pack, no adjusting needed for my Futaba Jr. radio. Will this size of batteries work in my boat????
Thanks for the advice!